The SIBDQ is a tool that can help you take a closer look at the symptoms of your inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The questionnaire is designed to help you find out how your IBD symptoms affect your daily activities. Simply answer the 10 multiple choice questions about the symptoms you have been having as a result of your IBD, the way you have been feeling in general, and how your mood has been.
Each time you complete the SIBDQ, your answers are automatically scored. To allow you to track your IBD symptoms over time, your score will appear on a chart called the IBD Symptom Tracker. The IBD Symptom Tracker allows you to see what score you received on each date that you completed the SIBDQ. It also enables you to track how your condition is changing.
With regular use, the SIBDQ and IBD Symptom Tracker can help you communicate the symptoms of your IBD to your healthcare provider—and help your healthcare provider assess and manage your symptoms over time.
The SIBDQ is approved only for residents of the US and Puerto Rico. If you reside in the US or Puerto Rico, please select the Download button in order to access the SIBDQ and IBD Symptom Tracker now!
- Microsoft® Windows XP® (XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows 7 recommended)
- Intel® 1.0 GHz processor, AMD (Intel 2.6 GHz processor recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM recommended)
- Mac OS X v. 10.4 (Mac OS X v. 10.4 or Mac OS X v. 10.5 recommended)
- PowerPC® G3, 500 MHz (Intel Core™ 2 Solo, 1.8 GHz recommended)
- 256 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM recommended)